Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Monday, December 28, 2009

Give yourself a Pat on the back....

Isn't it always the same story ~ Thanksgiving comes and goes in a high fevered rush to get to Christmas. Shopping, parties, photos, cards, family obligations, charities, cooking, did I mention shopping. Then you wake up on Christmas morning and poof......its all over, amidst piles of discarded wrapping paper and strong coffee. A quietness takes over and sweet relief pours in. Finally, you can really sit back (if only for an hour) and appreciate all the hard work you put into the Season. You pulled it off, hot stuff ~ another Holiday under your belt...(literally in my case:) I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas and a few moments to reflect on the True Meaning of the Holiday and to give thanks for all the wonderful joys that we have been given.

On to the Next Holiday.....

I say we should start counting down to Summer ~ How many shopping days till Flip~Flop Season begins? Thats what I want to know.

Happy New Year to all

3 comments:

  1. hehehehehehehe.... it will be flip flop season here in AZ next month... don't u just hate us that live in the desert????? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. So glad you stopped by and thanks for all your sweet comments. I enjoyed scrolling through your blog.

    Many blessings to you in the New Year.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee-I love ya sweetie! 2010 is going to be a GOOD year, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated