Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Drumroll please........


And the winner of the crowned bird calendar is.....Aimee. Thank you to everyone who let me be privy to their desires for the upcoming year. With every resolution I read, I felt a little more guilty for not having one of my own. But that would mean admitting that I have room for improvement :) Truth be known - I am toying with a resolution: Finding more time for fun in my life. That usually takes the back-burner with me. So again, Thank You to everyone ~ but I think Aimee kind of nailed it (no pun intended). I do love giveaways and plan on doing many more - so stick around - and channel your dark side.

Silver Sunday is tomorrow - can't wait to see all the tarnished lovelies. Thank you Denise for helping me figure out how to grab that friggin' button :)

1 comment:

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated