Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Early New Years Sale@ FBV

What a week!!!! Its been a whirlwind ~ Im sure everyone feels the same. But I swear that I almost felt the calm today that usually comes after the Holidays. It felt pretty good:) 


I had better do this now or not have any time for it later. I am having my little New Years Clearance SALE at French Bleu Vintage starting TODAY Sunday December 19th and ending on January 2nd.  


I really did want to have a Christmas Sale - but my web designer (the person who really has to input all sale materials and code) is out of commissions for awhile  - so I waited but to no avail. Therefore I need to do this the old -fashioned way - which is and please read this carefully.....


If you want to place an order - please email me under comments through the FrenchBleuVintage.com webstore homepage. DO NOT USE THE CART SYSTEM!!!! You will not get the sale price if you do. Just email me your order (please send me your address and zip code as well) and I will take 20% off of your entire order. Then I will send you a Paypal invoice which will include your shipping cost. 






Ooops almost forgot - While supplies last - any order over $100 (after 20% adjustment) will receive a free copy of Country Livings "Merry & Bright"  Holiday Book ~ compliments of FrenchBleuVintage.com.


A Very Blessed Christmas & Happy Healthy New Year to all ~
Adrienne



4 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    Just stopped by to wish you and your family a Fabulous Merry Christmas!!!!!We are supposed to get snow!!Can't wait:)
    ~Debra XXX
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Debra came by for the same reason.
    Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas!
    Good idea doing the sale. I did the 12 days of Christmas. 12% - 24% as we get closer to Christmas. People loved it!
    xx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Dee. I hope you had a great day and that everything went smoothly. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I received the pin! It is lovely. Enjoy the NEW YEAR!

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated