Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mirror Mirror


Check out this gorgeous vintage tea cup set by Fredimann. I have never seen anything quite like it before. You can almost see your reflection clearly in its shiny silvered surface. 


I zero-ed in on it at Brimfield. That was one of the only good things about going in the pouring rain - not many customers braving the weather - so the selection and deals were abundant. 

It seems so modern chic - but it is actually quite vintage. The set includes 12 delicate regular size cups and saucers plus a much smaller set of 12 demitasse cups and saucers. Of course, I would probably just give the smaller set to my daughter for some pretty awesome tea parties. 

I will have to keep my picker eyes peeled for more of this fantastic silver china ~ I think I would drop down cold if I ever found the tea pot with creamer and sugar. This is one of those items that I really don't want to let go of - but again, what kind of shop owner/hoarder would I be if I kept everything I loved?


Linking to~
Feather your Nest Friday @ The French Country Cottage
also
Vintage Inspiration Friday @Common Ground 




Enjoy your weekend everyone ~
Dee XO

9 comments:

  1. Stunning. I've never seen anything like them. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just to die for!!!!
    sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it does pay to go on a rainy day.
    I would keep them for myself.

    see ya next Sunday!
    x
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That tea cup set is so beautiful!!!.....I'm so jealous, how come I never find anything like that!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that....seriously. is it for sale? thank god I wasn't with you or sadly wont be with you when you spot that creamer and sugar bow. Remember how we both gasped at the same time when we spotted the luster ware creamer/sugar and then I cleared my throat and the lady laughed her ass off when I asked her what she would sell it for? smooth, real smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. What a treasure. I so love Brimfield!!!

    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen that before- but I LOVE it!! How absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing it at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dee....It was so nice meeting you at Debra's yesterday. Told you I wouldn't accidentally wash your card with my jean jacket...LOL!

    Have a great rest of the weekend.

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated