Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Facebook Challenge @ French Bleu Vintage



Happy February Everyone ~ another month closer to Spring I say!

Another reason to Love February ~ French Bleu Vintage is having a "Challenge".

Help French Bleu Vintage meet 1000 Facebook Fans by Valentines Day and 3 lucky Fabulous Fans will win something super from French Bleu Vintage ~ Please re-post and share the Love ~

February at French Bleu Vintage http://conta.cc/xnlwWO


Check out my latest campaign by Constant Contact.
Facebook Link is @ left sidebar. 

Linking up to ~
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
links @ sidebar

Merci ~ Dee xo


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good weekend Dee. It's cold but sunny here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am coming over from "Between Naps on the Porch". She told me about your give-away...count me in...I am following you now too.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated