Join The French Bleu Vintage.com Mailing List
Email:byrnesrj@yahoo.com
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, January 27, 2012

What is left to do?


When the weather is cold and drizzly ~ I have the best time brewing a super strong pot of tea, setting my Pandora station to my classical choices and taking photos of things I love.

I was channeling Springtime today came up with some lovely photos.


Have a great weekend everyone and set aside a little time for some sweet dreaming yourself.


Linking up to the usual suspects ~ Friday party links @ sidebar
Dee XO

3 comments:

  1. Oh such lovely pics. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some playing and picture taking today, too, Dee! If it's not raining, it's cloudy here lately! The only difference is I put 80's Pop on the Sonos system my hubby just got. I saw the Pandora is an option on there and I will have to check that out. I just don't want to break the darn thing playing with the touch screen!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are most graciously appreciated